.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 16, 2007

After the post that I wrote...

...a couple of days ago where I mentioned that people can manipulate you, someone mentioned that they didn't thik that their ex had manipulated them. Maybe not, she certainly knows better than I do. But I think that some people are so very manipulative by nature, that you don't see them doing it. As sweet as Rick could be at times, he didn't have 3 brain cells to rub together. I would never have given him enough credit to figure out how to manipulate me. But they do it nonetheless...just by being so cruel, selfish or just plain stupid.

Their excuses are usually the type that lies the blame squarely on someone elses shoulders and we want to believe them so we do. I think a simple lack of honesty can manipulate a person in love because that person wants so hard to believe what they're being told that they may even start to blame themselves because sometimes that's easier than believing the asshole that lies to them.

You've head that little girls can wrap you arund their little finger because they're just so adorable...if a 4 year old can do it, an adult can do it as well. I think my granddaughter knows that when she cuddles up in my lap and asks me for something, she knows that I will just hug her back and give it to her. She most certainly is manipulating me, but she has no clue. She's just going with what works for her. I understand that, I was a little girl once myself. My father was mad at me for something once, I don't remember what. He looked down at me and said, "Those big brown eyes won't help you this time."

I had no idea they ever DID help me! So, what's a bright 6 year old to do? WORK THOSE EYES! I learned early how to do that as did most little girls. Little boys are taught to get what they want in other ways. But, little girls learn early on that being coy works well for them. So, by the time we are old enough to deal with boys when they start to notice girls, we're on to the next phase...what worked on Daddy will work on the boys...right? Right. It does. That's why we tend to be coy and all sugary at times. It just works for us.

Now, enough for normal people...back to the Wolrd Champion Whore Du Jour, holding her title through yet another day, she had a few things to say to the wife of the bum she's been humping and I had to respond to her for Solaris:

From one email:

we have moved on, perhaps you should move on as well. It has been over a year now - really, move forward!"

Oh, you have moved on? Is this an computerized, standard email that you send whenever you move on? Or, after you spent all that time reading the blog around the table, were you so annoyed that you had to come back and have your say?

and yet another one:

"I have logged on everyday for a year and forwarded copies of your blog postings to my attorney for the lawsuit I am prepared to bring against you. My father is an attorney and he said that if this whack job was sending copies of blogs to him everyday, the attorney would charge for reading them and then tell the nut to go home and wait until someone tells an outright lie about her. The husband's attoorney MIGHT be able to make her stop, but only as part of a divorce agreement. Solaris, do not worry about the lying tramp. I am not sure how you wanted to spend all those new dollars you are earning every month with your internet business but I am not sure you want to spend it taking on me and my bank account in court. No, she wants to spend it on herself, along with the rest of the cash she gets from the bum. I am asking you to stop. OK, stop fucking her husband and you've got a deal. My attorney has urged me to email you and ask you not to post about me again on your blog. Attorney's don't do that. they send letters themselves. If you do, be preapred to see me in court. With bells on. I only wish I could be there to see all the men in the court look at Solaris and then the old hag the hubby left for...this'll be good. It is your choice. Her choice was to stay married to the man who vowed before God to stay with her forsaking all others. Good luck with that guy! If you want to know what he'll do in the future, just check out his past. Colleen Whore Du Jour extrordinaire!

OK, I need to get myself some more coffee and feed the animals before they take over the house like Skynet takes over the world. If these animals could communicate, I bet they would revolt when I go to the computer instead of feeding them first.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home