.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Meg...

"...Lucky for me my hubbie LOVES playing the 'hairy harmonica' and he is rather good at it. And the other thing I am extremely grateful for is his desire to please me everytime. No 3 for my 1 in this bed!..."

Yes girl, you are indeed lucky. The 3:1 orgasm ratio is for a new guy, I'll give a guy 3 tries to figure me out. Once we're in a constant sex relationship, the ratio changes to 1:1 for sure. Of course, I THINK most husbands will do this if their wife wants them to. I guess there might be 2 women who don't like it so I always assume that a man does it. Like when I look at Maury Povich, I imagine his mouth all over Connie Chung's pussy. Although some nit wits won't do this for their women, consider the next comment.

"...any Man that does not understand what a woman wants in this arena is just to self centered for his own good..."

Exactly...for his own good at least! There's never a better time to jump on top of me than immediately after you've completed a beautiful sonata on the hairy harmonica. My entire body is in perfect screwing condition...any man should be proud to have put me there and deserves a nice prize. Now I just might have to jump on top...some things I just have to do for myself.

"...Hmmm, should I comment and risk digging a deeper hole..."

LMAOROFL....yeah, sure why not? But you just sorta did.

This post tells why it's important, but it doesn't relay any tips on how the guy is gonna send you to the moon.

OK...good point. I can tell you that but you're not gonna like it. You have to start hours before. That includes the "your'e beautiful" crap and unexpected hugs and kisses. Just ask yourself at all times..."What would Prince Charming do?" Making out is a good thing. Let me do more on this later...there's just to much to say here, you can take us to the moon, but there's some baggage involved.

2) On a personal note, why do women expect guys to read their minds? It is a touchy subject, but if you're engaged in that activity, well, it's kinda touchy too.A guy's thought process is much more direct. As you are moving your hips around, he's probably thinking, what the hell is she doing, well its OK with me, whatever she wants to do with her hips.

Duh. You're right. I always assume a guy is as bright and as perceptive as I am. Pishaw. But...let me say this...my current squeeze makes me tell him exactly what I want...even when we both know exactly what I want right then.

"...Meg, a chick as bold as yourself and you haven't been on top of a 69. Come on, you've waited long enough..."

I've tried it, don't like it. I can't enjoy myself AND think about not falling over or down in a guys face anymore than he's expecting. It's too much to think about and my mind needs to be in a certain place. I'd do it for someone else...but it wouldn't do me any good.

OK, now I have to change my clothes. Have fun until I get back.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home