.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good morning, afternoon or whatever.

I just woke up after staying up all night doing my taxes. I put it off until 11 PM on the last day possible because I assumed that I would owe them money. I started e-filing on my idiot computer and the stupid thing shut down so rather than wait until the computer wanted to work, I called my father and had him do it on his computer for me. I just gave him all the info and he did it all for me. I hope we did it properly...I'm a little bit worried because I ended up getting a refund and I didn't think that was going to happen.

I went online to check everything but it won't let me in unless I know the exact amount of the refund and I don't. I could call my father but that telephone tax session was worse than the time that he tried to teach me to drive a stick-shift. I think I'll let him get over the ire with which he spoke last night and then I'll ask him. (He isn't known for his patience...my sister is smiling as she reads this.)

I suppose I should have paid H&R Block but ever since they sent my tax return in for Rick without my signature on it I don't trust them. But it really was pretty easy. Maybe next year I'll charge 10 bucks to e-file for people who don't realize how easy it is. I only know how to do the 1040 so if anyone has anything more than that, they'd have to find a smart person. But for the easy stuff, I don't know why everyone doesn't just sit at their computer and e-file by themselves.

Since I waited so long to start the dumb taxes, I didn't finish until after midnight. I told my father to date it for the 17th. I wonder if that'll make a difference...ya think? I thought about having my daughter do it in LA, it would have been on time then...but I couldn't get her to answer the phone.

Well, since I just woke up, I'm gonna go suck coffee for a while and then I'll be back as soon as I can remember my name and why I'm here.

Who am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home