.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I've had this blog for close to 2 and a half years...

...and in all that time, as you could probably guess, I've heard from some nutty, irate, sleazy, gutless, illiterate morons...but this one takes the cake:

"...I want you to anser my question be a woman step up to the plate coz i\'m stepping up to the plate OKAY??! What gives yer the right to insult people who are in love, huh!?...If you fell in love with a man you wont look at his eligibility coz you know your just as lonely as any other innocent girl meg a word of advise dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong okay??!... So step up to the plate you are not a woman a real woman would understand socalled wopig you talk about. step up to the plate Meg lets talk now like 2 adults! step up to the plate! I know ya wont step up cause yer a FUCKING COWARD ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. BIATCH..."

In the "Invitation Only" blog world, this whacked out freak is well known and at some point, we'll make all the details public knowledge. But for now, all I have are the nutcases' own words to laugh at.

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I can't stand Pee Wee Herman...he makes me ill. So, I think I'm going to go see one of his movies. When I get there, I'll tell everyone how stupid the movie is and when it's over, I'll get another box of popcorn and watch it over again."

You've probably never had a thought like that because if you did, that would make you insane, wouldn't it? So, we have all the evidence we need that this vulgar wench is insane. If I were a nicer person, I might feel sorry for her. But...I'm not.

Then the yahoo tells me what I need to do to "be a woman". After raising 3 kids and so far 2 grandchildren...not to mention strutting my stuff when I need to...I need some anonymous fruitcake to tell me how I can prove my womanhood. How did I ever get by without this skankoid piece of trash?

And we also have evidence that the author of this moronic prose is totally lacking in ethics. So much so that it's too foreign to the nut to even conceive of the notion that OTHER people do have ethics. Just read this "thought", "...if you fell in love you won't look at his eligibility...". Why, of course I would. To do otherwise would make me a tramp with no self respect. DUH!

The extraneous stuff that I didn't mention stands on it's own as further proof of the extremely low IQ, the total lack of standards, the obviously heavy duty dysfunctional family of origin and a sad, sad history in the "love" department. Only a bitter, bitter mind could conceive of the things in this comment and only an extremely lonely person would have the spare time to spend all day sending such comments over and over.

What a joke.

Have a nice day!

Meggers

4 Comments:

Blogger kissmekate said...

I am astounded at the comment re his eligibility too.

This person obviously has an IQ the same as a rabbit, the sex in the city kind, so perhaps they should meet up with like kind and stimulate each other on the smae level.

I wonder if they coulod work out which was the ON button?

April 12, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

Meg - what's going on here? Why is that thing talking to you like that? I thought that thing was only limited to our blogs.

April 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

satans little helper can't get to the locked blogs so she is showing her bitter heart by bombarding others.. one would have thought by this stage, SLH would have got over the affair and started enjoying life. Hmmm

April 12, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOLOL. Whatever it's problem is, that's the last of it on this blog. I'm NOT locking it so I'll just have to keep zapping it and the laughable comments that it sends.

Now I see why you guys all locked yours...but I'm too much of a bitch to care....so, la di da...la di da. On with my day I am.

April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home