.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello!

I just got home from work...4 hours after I left the floor. I've set a new record for hours worked in one day without any sleep...16 of them. The time went by so quickly that before I knew it, it was 6 AM, one hour before I leave the floor...only I had about 2 hours of work left to do. I had to stop working and give 2 nurses report on 4 patients each. Then, I had about 2 hours of paperwork left to do.

Actually, "paperwork" is computer work now. I like the hard copies. You can make copies of them. I don't know how to make copies.

OH SHIT!!! It's after 12 o'clock noon. Gotta go!

See ya later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home