.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 21, 2007

I could have used a cell phone...

...this morning when I missed another plane. I waited for 2 flights on stand by and didn't get on either of them so I went to other airlines and bought another ticket. It cost me 700 bucks to get home today. I do have a $300 credit for Air Tran so I'll be leaving town again soon.

Today I was just happy to get home in time to go to work. I had it planned so that I could take a nap...but that's not gonna happen. I got home at 5:30 and I have to leave for work at 6:30. Just enough time to pop in here, say hello and then get into my scrubs.

Hello.

OK, off I go to get into my scrubs.

See ya later!

Meggers

JQ, I'll be here.

4 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Shh, Meg, my decree isn't final yet, we have to keep things quiet a little longer. ;-) :-) ;-)

May 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iwant to use your body.

May 21, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Use it for what? You'll have to be more specific or I can't help ya...so straighten up and fly right!

Megs

May 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh...OK JQ. I'll keep things quiet...unless I catch you cyber flirting with someone else!!!!


:):):)

May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home