.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hello there...

...today has gone by rather quickly as last night did. At about 6 AM I noticed that the night was zooming right along. I felt like I was caught up there for a few minutes before I gave report. I was lucky, I only had to give report to 1 nurse instead of trying to find 2 or 3.

So, I gave the guy report and then I did some documentation before finally leaving. When I swiped my badge through the time clock, I noticed that it was after 8:30. I was stunned. Anyway, I wanted to show you what Payton looked like as a puppy, he was soooooo cute:



I don't know what the hell this is but it's vaguely familiar.

See ya, I have to play with my grandkids.

Ciao for now!

Meg

6 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

The bottom one, is it Rick? :-)

May 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me what the hell that thing at the bottom is!

May 05, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

Ohhhhhhhhh wasnt he just the cutest puppy ya ever did see. I get puppy clucky LOL

May 05, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

The thing at the bottom is a mole rat. I thought it was Rick until last week when I saw it on some Animal Channel show.

Payton is a doll, he even acts like a sweet little puppy.

My granddaughter likes to fix my hair and yesterday she did it but sprayed men's colgone on it. I smell like a man and it's freaking me out.

Maybe I should go back to bed.

See ya shortly!

Meggers

May 06, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

So what did ya do? If you went back to bed then your pillow is going to be smelling like a man...sweet dreams... LOL

One time my son wanted to help shave me (with a regular razor). Don't worry I'll be careful he said. See that's the point, people cut themselves being careful, no razor on Daddy.

Hmm, men's cologne at Meg's? Is that like a fancy restaurant where they have an extra jacket and tie for a patron who doesn't understand the dress code. ROTFLOL

What else does the well equipped Meg keep at home that isn't for her?

May 06, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

yeah... you just want to pick him up and kiss him on the forehead! God, is he gorgeous

May 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home