.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hi there!!!

I just got home from working a little while ago...my 12 hour shift turned into a 14 and a half hour shift and I get to do it again tonight. It's amazing...there's never a shortage of sick people. The numbers of sick people pretty much equal the numbers of beds that the hospital has. Interesting...isn't it?

My name is still hanging on the wall in the hallway...along with other people's name, like those who entered each category of the cooking contest and those who won each category as well. I know it's still up there because I went to visit it. I may go visit it again tonight. They put glittery stuff on the bulletin board around my name and I love glittery stuff.

Anyway...I have to work again tonight and I'm supposed to go to Florida tomorrow when I get off of work. I waited so long to buy the tickets that my only hope of not paying a LOT of money is the possiblity of those very last 45 second bargains. Even Spirit is over $400...and you STILL don't get any peanuts. Oh well...I even checked out trains. Did you know that the only way that I could get to Tampa was to take the train to DC and then pick up another one to Tampa? Isn't that ridiculous? I might as well just go to NYC if I'm going that far north. It's almost a side trip.

OOOOOOHHHH!!! I forgot to put on my streaming thing...BRB!!!

OK...I'm back!

OMG! That damned kitten just farted! What a rank bouquet that tiny thing has summoned! Now he's scratching the sheet of notebook paper that he farted upon. Ick....I think I'll go dumpeth his ass into the litterbox...BRB.

OK...I'm back...AGAIN.

I switched from the 70's channel to the 60's channel. They just played Ruby Tuesday...I love that song...really, really love that song. I'll get to the I Dream of Jeannie later...and I'll probably see what else is out there. I have to see what that Portal thing in the comments is all about. I bet it's something good. I'm on a free trial thing with the XM thing. I'll probably get it...it seems pretty cool to have access to. Can I download these songs? Is that allowed? If not, I can find a way to do it legally, I suppose...if I HAD to.

The only problem with this thing is that I can't cuddle up on the couch and watch the I Dream of Jeannie reruns. I have to watch it sitting up in a very uncomfortable chair. You know...I should get a new chair to surf the web from...they can't all be back breakers like this one. And...if I'm really lucky...I might even find one comfy enough from which to watch those I Dream of Jeannie reruns!!!

But...for right now...my back IS killing me and I DO have to work tonight so I should go lie down...without watching so much as one I Dream of Jeannie rerun. Sniff.

I'll pop back in when I wake up...unless I oversleep like I did yesterday...I woke up at 6:19 and got to work at 7:08. I amazed myself. NO matter what time I have to be at work, I wake up at least 3 hours before I have to be there. I can't believe that I can get there in less than an hour. Of course I couldn't wash my hair...but that's why God made pony tails.

OK...see ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home