.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm trying to find out if ANY of this is true:

Guess what I heard?

I heard some things about that husband stealing skank ho who has no more self respect than it takes to buy a married man with cash and then be jealous of his wife who landed him without a dime. Of course, the reigning Ho Du Jour is, and continues to be...COLLEEN LOMBARDI! I've heard a few rather discusting things about her and I wanted to see if I could verify any of these rumors.

First of all, there's this one story that has to do with beastiality and Solaris' cat. I don't want to upset Solaris so I'm not going to go into details. But it does explain why Sol's hubby brought the cops when he took the cat away from Solaris. Then, there's the one about Lombardi and her married man fuckathon where she's the only one that ALL of the married men can fuck. Apparently, they tried to get Angelina Jolie but oddly enough, there ARE married men that Jolie won't sleep with. And it seems as though any married man that the "disease ridden Lombardi" has slept with is far too contagious for Jolie, according to the man stealing actress herself.

Of course there's the old story that's been circulating forever that has Lombardi playing the part of a very large blow up doll that says to married men (so that his wife can hear it), "You know, I'm pregnant by you!" That doll developed a bad name in the business world when it was taken off of the market after 4 old men keeled over of heart attacks after the dolls exploded when the men came on the part of Lombardi's face that says, "Cum right here!" Then, it was found out that Lombardi herself was using the doll's face as her own on her driver's license after she realized that like with men, blowing the doll harder would make all of her wrinkles disappear. She needs to TRY to keep old ass self up for the younger men that owe her cash.

Anyway, I've heard the "blow jobs behind dumpster" story that has been circulating for months and I've heard nothing to make me think that story is false...but who knows...maybe there IS someone or something that she HASN'T blown. LOLOLOL...yeah right.

Well, I'm going back to my email to see what else I can find out about Whore du jour (or as I like to call her, "Whacky headed ho") Colleen Lombardi.

Any info you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

Seriously, and I mean seriously, aren't you a little concerned with taunting someone as obviously unstable as her.

May 22, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

What a coincidence!! I didn't get the emails but I got more or less the same comments posted on my blog back when it was public!

May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure I stay on your good side Meg! :) I sure would like to post the wopig's website addy on my lustful, infidelity whore's website links. Do you know what it is?

May 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You'd be surprised what I know. But...it's nothing I can share right now.

:)

May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home