.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm really, really getting frustrated...

...I have to work tonight and I don't even know how to open the stupid box. I'm afraid I'll break something. It's a nice box...but it's huge. I have to wait for my son to get home to hook it up and when he DOES get home, I will be walking out the door to go to work so now I won't be able to so much as look at my new computer until tomorrow.

Damn, this is like being a kid on Christmas Eve and the tree is surrounded with presents that I can't open. Actually, it's worse because this box isn't wrapped up, I know what's in it, I paid for it myself, I'm 48 years old and I STILL can't open it! Oh well, I guess I can be an adult and wait until I get home in the morning. Of course then I'll have to go to sleep because I have to work again tomorrow night.

When I get home, if the kid set it all up properly, I'll make my first video as soon as I walk in the door. I will have been working all night and I'll look like crap...but the first cartoons didn't look that great either. The more I think about it the more I realize that I will be sleeping and working all weekend so my kid will be playing with MY new toy all weekend. Sniff, sniff.

I have to take a shower and make sure my uniform is ready, I'll be back after I get everything ready so that I can just relax for a while before I go in to work. I'll be back in a little bit. I haven't even watched the news yet so if something happened since I last saw the news I might run back here and talk about it...if this stupid computer will let me.

Oh, someone made a comment down there somewhere that he hadn't heard of Parental Alienation Syndrome until recently. It was identified by Dr. Douglas Darnell and it is a true syndrome and a very sad, sad thing to see. It's also thought to be relatively uncurable at some point so it's important that fathers (or mothers) not let it happen, or at least fight like a mongrel if you see it starting.

OK, see ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home