.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Of all the days...

...to end up working late, I didn't get out until after 9 this morning. I walked home...it seemed like a good idea at the time. After the second mile, my knee started hurting so I called my father to keep my mind off the pain. So, it took me 45 minutes to get home. What a lovely day to hobble down the street. I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

So, here I am, sitting at my beautiful new computer and I'm far too tired to do anything but explain to you why I haven't hooked up the camera yet. I wanted to use the camera that I already had but I can't find the microphone. I need to buy a new one with a mic built in.

OK then, I'm exhausted and I have to wake up in 6 hours to go back to work. I don't work tomorrow night so I will be able to play with this thing tomorrow...maybe I'll go out and get the camera too.

I must now go take my swollen knee and lie it down at one end of the couch and lie my head at the other end. Oh, Solaris, it's a Hewlitt Packard monitor with a Compaq computer. I was going to talk about our converstaion yesterday but I'm too tired to remember what we spoke about. OK then, ya'll have a great weekend...I'm going to bed now.

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

cool - now you can help me program some of my consulting work!

hmmm I wonder.... what was the reason your puter was screwed up in the first place...hmmm I wonder, no really... ROTFLOL

okay that's enough - sleep tight babes.

April 28, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Sol, ya need some programming, what kind???

April 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home