.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good morning!

I wasn't going to post the assinine comments that JQ left after one particular post but since he can't seem to stop playing games, I'm going to look them up and show you all what kind of an ass he is. I'm not in the mood to hunt for old comments in my email right now...but I'll get to it later.

Now I'm making myself breakfast and I don't want to ruin my appetite.

4 paragraphs removed for an excellent reason

I've seen so many women act like major assholes because they were angry about something that their kids' father did. Rick's first wife did that, my ex's second wife did it, I've watched friends do it and I've heard about these hideous women from other men that I've known. I think there are far too many women out there abusing their children because they can't stand the man that they had babies with. How despicable.

I had a friend who was married to a guy for about 2 years when she found another man. She cheated on her husband who eventually moved out. They had no kids together but somehow, she was awarded $25 a week alimony. She didn't want that $25, she wanted to go to court the Monday after he failed to pay her on Friday. She cheated on him yet she found some sick pleasure in taking him to court to file contempt charges on the man who did nothing to her. She eventually married the guy she cheated with and I've often wondered if she's cheated on him yet.

Women that appear to be normal can turn into some psycho wench from hell when they get angry at a man who did nothing but catch them cheating. My father told me that when he had a client who wanted a divorce, he could tell who the worst women were, they were the ones who bitched the loudest about their husbands. My dad said that if a woman came in and went on and on about how awful the husband was, inevitably he would see that the man was a nice guy and the wife was the one who had behaved poorly in the marriage.

I don't understand that at all. And I certainly don't understand women who use the children as weapons against the fathers. A mother who loves her children wants them to be surrounded by as many people who love them as possible. Micheal may SAY that she loves my grandkids, but she doesn't. At least she doesn't love them as much as she wants to hurt my son. My son doesn't realize this yet but sooner or later those kids will grow up and see her for what she is. I've been around long enough to know how quickly they grow up and how soon they realize what the mother has done. I can patiently sit back and wait...it happens sooner than anyone realizes.

It's sad...isn't it?

Meg

OK, I found some of the comments that JQ left on one post...trying to appear like a few different people who were saying nasty things about the post that offended him. Here are a few of them...and he STILL keeps doing it!

Gosh, Meg, by my count you insulted this MAN 18 times. Can the readers find them all? Why not have a contest, maybe I missed a 19th name this deficient MAN could be called.Can the readers come up with any new witty names that you didn’t think of?I wonder how he feels? Do you think the level of humor, malice, and sarcasm are equal in the original post, his comment and this latest post?Do all women play this kind of deceitful, “I got the pussy, you don’t” games? Does that make for a healthy communicative relationship? What truly poisons men, testosterone or these games? Just wondering…

Wow, Meg you told that idiot MAN a thing or two, “poisoned by testosterone” good one. LOL Maybe that jerk will get some sense and keep his stupid ideas off your Blog…

I must be daffy, JQ says women are the “fairer” sex, and Meg likes JQ, so as a term of endearment she calls the MAN who wrote these words (that would be JQ) a naïve ignorant testosterone poisoned person needing enlightenment That’s what Meg called JQ directly. Now the other slanders could be taken by JQ or just men in general.

Wow, that JQ guy is a glutton for punishment. With friends like Meg, he’ll think any woman is great. See in my little manly brain, FRIENDS DON’T CALL FRIENDS NASTY NAMES, something I learned as a wee little boy before testosterone poisoning scared me, called the GOLDEN RULE. I see lots of other names like jackass, childlike, blissfully ignorant, little mind, brain damage. But I don’t see any female self deprecation. Hmm. Me thinks it is unbalanced. A few less , male slurs and a few more female ones might make it more balanced and possibly humorous.I have some ideas to make it more balanced, but I’m too much of a gentleman to stoop to that level. Not offensive toward men? Now you're just bullshitting us Meg.

He called me that night and told me that he had written them all. I had felt quite badly after I read all of those "comments" That's because I actually thought people were all annoyed at me. I took the post down like an idiot. When he told me that he had written all of the comments...I put it back up. I won't be falling for that one again but he keeps on emailing me as though after 2 and a half years I can't figure out that he's the one doing it...especially after admitting to doing it once. After all this time I can tell a real comment from a JQ comment. What a moron. He wrote ALL of those while he was pretending to be my friend.

JQ...if you don't like what I write...you don't have to read it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

I find the comments really interesting because, in my opinion, you are an equal opportunity venter. I mean, you vent about something that pisses you off, yes, but it's just as often about how some females are unbelievable skanks as it is about some males being ignorant assholes. And you know what? Some men ARE childish, little minded, ignorant jackasses who cheat. But some women are vindictive, self-absorbed, narcissistic skanks who steal husbands. Both men and women have used their children as pawns in a power struggle with an ex. It's unfortunate that this happens, but it does, none the less. It never occured to me, personally, that you were including ALL men or ALL women in these characterizations...only the ones who fit. I'm not speaking against JQ, because I don't know him. I am only giving MY opinion of the things I've read here, and I think it's all been fair, and often in good fun.

I'm sorry to hear that your son's ex is playing these games with him and his kids. (He's a gorgeous, by the way, but being as old as I am, I still think he looks like a kid, so it was a motherly thing and not a lustful thing for me)You're right... at some point, those children will see the truth, then they'll end up on Dr. Phil trying to get their mother to see why they hate her. He just needs to keep loving them, seeing them as much as possible, and never say a harsh word against their mother in front of them. It will be hard to miss these young years with his kids, but they'll be with him for the rest of his life.

June 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you Jaded, you seem to understand EXACTLY what my point was. Thanks for that.

Yep, the kids will see the truth eventually. But, it's hard to watch my son hurting when he misses his kids. He's such a good Daddy and he doesn't deserve this. You're so right about the advice you mentioned and I've told him the SAME thing...over and over again!!

Meg

June 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I assumed everyone knew that Manipulator Dude was JQ...it never occured to me that it was a secret, I thought it was a joke and that everyone knew that. Oh well, I guess they do now.

June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-husband pretended to be a stranger. I write this now only to remind you, while you enjoy your time on the web and meet new people, remember there are real feelings behind that text you're reading. There are real people typing that text. Treat them good. Treat them as you'd want to be treated. YES, perhaps that is the old golden rule, but if you ask this lady, it is needed more today in this world than ever.

Compassion, think about it. It cost nothing to be kind.

Jess~

June 23, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

As for the hidden comments, I would not subscribe to that tactic because to me, it shows trickery, but this is my opinion. Personally, if I were to have a problem with a friend, initially I would try to talk to them - that is if I feel the relationship is worth saving.

Giving a friend who's upset lots and lots of space works wonders. I like to think: Leave them alone, eventually, she/he or I will get over it.

I would not email,leave hidden comments, or send anonymous emails, and I certainly would not leave telephone messages or try to get their attention some way or another or much worse- continue to pry and ask for explanations. To do so will most likely create more trouble and cause the cycle to continue. I can also see how someone may panic or feel hurt at the thought of losing a friendship and perhaps that explains the behavior behind the comments, etc, although I find that behavior odd, but that's me.

So, while I really do value my friendships, I also realize that a lost friendship has never given or taken away an extra hour of life from anyone. I guess this is where my tactic to save a friendship would differ.

The reality is that some of us here have lost a life long partner either from a lost marital relationship or in trust, and that experience must have been a lot more intense than a potential or the loss of a friendship - although ironically some of us here have been a lot more supportive than our former spouses. lol

June 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yes, Sol, you've been more suuportive than my "soul mate" ever was. But then again, you ARE a friend. I mean that in the realest of ways...I like you and enjoy talking to you. I don't have to worry about coming across as "civil"...I can be myself and I enjoy the real you. That's what friends are.

Jess, I am sure that there are always feelings behind the words that people write. Lord knows that I've written some very angry stuff over the past 3 years. But, I never left the words behind anonymously, and I've never attempted to hurt anyone's feelings. That's not to say that I haven't...perhaps I have. But I never purposely set out to do so. Also, I've never left messages on a person's phone saying, "I know you're there, I just saw you online!" That's just a tad too much like stalking to me. Also, I've never demanded explanations from people that I don't really know just because I didn't get my own way. I owe nothing to people whom I don't know...other than what I owe to any other person that I don't know...live and let live. I expect the same in return. I haven't gone into everything that has occurred in this stupid situation because to do so WOULD be mean and nothing positive could come out of it.

One way or another, this blog is not a social etiquette manual...it's an outlet for my own feelings, no more no less. I don't pretend to be anything more than a flawed human. I admit that I can be a tad harsh...but that's not illegal and since this is America, I have every right to be myself. Also, there is no one in the world who HAS to come here and read my thoughts. I can't think of much dumber behavior than going out of your way to read someone else's words and then going out of your way AGAIN to tell the writer of the words how much you disagree with them.

OK...enough of that crap...I'm not about to waste any more time on this stupid situation.

Meg

June 24, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

I've been reading along, and really didn't feel the need to say anything so far. And I won't harp on this, I'm just tossing in my own comments.

Meg is absolutely 100% correct. About everything. It's her blog. She's in charge. She started it to vent her feelings and that is all she's done from the beginning. I believe she's also tried to prepare people for the times when she's feeling particularly hostile, which is more than we deserved.

Now, I can understand how some comments, taken by themselves, could make Meg look a bit extreme. But those of us who love Meg, take her as a whole woman. She's been hurt, she's gotten over it, she's living her life...and there are ups and downs to all of that. But each incident doesn't define Meg. Meg defines Meg. She makes herself stronger with each new shit thing that occurs in her life, and with each good thing that occurs. She takes life by the horns and challenges that sucker. She has the guts to live life, and to get to be a part of that we are privileged.

I know I have an advantage over some, I've actually sat down with Meg for a few hours and chatted. She is entertaining, intelligent, and interesting. I can read her writing and imagine the expression going along with it, or (if it's particularly hostile :) ) then I can imagine the caring person I met saying these things and wonder what in the world someone had to do to her to get her to feel that way.

Bottom line is...Meg, you are an inspiration to a lot of people. Anyone who doesn't agree, approve, enjoy or even understand...can sit and spin on it as they click that little "Next Blog" link at the top of the page.

Keep on bloggin' Meg!

:)

June 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. Once again, you are a person who "gets it". I appreciate what you said and it's people like you who do keep me coming back day after day.

On a whim I've decided to paint my bedroom before the bed gets here so I'm out the door on my way to Home Depot to get the paint and crap to paint with. This could be a disaster...but I'm going to do it anyway. I asked a pro how much they charge and he said 2 bucks a square foot. That's a LOT of money. My mother always did the painting in our house when I was growing up and if she can do it, I'm sure that I can too. But, to be safe, I'll start in my room so maybe I'll learn something before I get to the common areas.

So, I'll be back after I get tired of painting...which could be in an hour or the middle of the night.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!!!

See ya,

Meg

PS, Girl, I love you!

June 24, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

Look- 4 months later and I come to realize that you were right about manipulator dude. Can you believe that on my Irongirl blog he had the audacity to use my experience with my cheating husband against me just to prove to the lying plagiarizing littleping that he supports her?
On my other "trekking" blog, he refered to a bunch of cheating mistresses (Fiona, who-me and others) as his "group". Therefore I made the decision to kick him out of my private blog.
Poor guy must be pussywhipped

October 12, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Don't feel too badly about that...I'm AMAZING when it comes to reading people. It's just a talent that I have and I'm USUALLY right on my first call.

This time I was oh, so sure of what I had said.

:)

October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home