.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I recently bought a…

…three month membership to Classmates.com. I had been thinking about it for a very long time and I finally decided to just do it. I’m glad that I did, I’ve been hearing from quite a few old friends and it’s been fun to reminisce and find out what they’ve been up to lately. I’ve heard from some of the most interesting people, interesting in how they relate to my life, not necessarily fascinating people in themselves.

One of those people is the first guy that I ever really made out with, he was certainly the first guy to ever give me a hickey. He and I went over that story and many more. Here’s the brief synopsis of the hickey:

The hickey...I was frying eggs on the stove and the upper oven had a mirrored front. My mother stood next to me, saw my reflection in the mirror (with a hickey on my neck) and she pointed at it saying, "What's that?" (She was pointing at the reflection in the mirror, not at the hickey itself) I said, "It's....a hickey." She responded, "MARRIED PEOPLE DON'T EVEN DO THINGS LIKE THAT!" Thanks for that.

Then he told me a story about himself and one of our mutual friends, a partying chick named Darice:

One day when Darice's parents weren't home she decides to fill up one of those plastic lemons with Cold Bear wine and bring it to school, where she then tells me about it and she decided that I must taste it ....so like the dumb ass I was ...I did, I remember turning to her to say it was okay.....only to see her running down the hall. So then Bill *****, and a couple other guys and Mike ******? I think was his last name (stinking old age anyhow) were like let me have some , let me have some .....fine whatever ...all was cool till English class, it used to be Mrs., Beyers.....then it was Ms. Geopfert's(?) well Mike ****** walks up to her and say's "Hi Ms. G" all the while exhaling in her face so she now smells the wine. She now is checking everyone for Wine-o breath and is upset that she has to do the whole bad teacher thing and send us to the office...by the way it was just Mike and myself....while we are waiting for the principal to show up I was like "okay Mike no matter what it's just me and you no body else right?" he's like I won't tell .....as soon as the principal walked in he dropped to his knees and spills the beans on every one ,,,,what a knuckle head! So about 10 of us got a one day suspension ....for being a party to the fact.....while me and Darice got three days.

He had previously promised to tell me the “wine in the lemon” story if I told him the “hard on in the pocket” story. So, after he told me that, I had to tell him this embarrassing little anecdote:

I was 16 when this one happened. One night Darice and I went to her boyfriends house (Randy ****) and when he went to the bathroom (or wherever the hell he went) she dumped a bunch of his albums out the window. When we left, she pulled around the corner and stopped so she could get the albums out of the bushes. She got them and we drove away. The next day in school when Randy confronted her about the albums, she told him that I had stolen them. So naturally, he confronted me about it. I had no choice but to tell him the truth and he knew Darice well so he believed me and broke up with her. My high school love was a skinny ass bean pole named Dave ******. Darice got back at me by dating him a few times. He and I were "off" at the time and with her boobs it wasn't tough for Darice to get a guy like that to date her.
Anyway, that didn't last long and Dave and I eventually got back together. When we did, Darice attempted to "compare notes" with me. She told me that he always had a hard on when he came over to see her. Then she asked me if he had one when he came to my house. Well, I didn't know what a hard on was but if he had one with her, he was gonna have one with me. So, I opened my big stupid mouth and told her that, "Yes, he did. As a matter of fact, he kept it in his coat pocket."
I don't remember her response but I'm sure that it was something derogatory.

Darice had a knack for getting other people in trouble, not on accident, it was rather purposeful. She was quite the little bitch. So, imagine my surprise when I met her as an adult and found that she was a decent human being. She was the sweetest little housewife and mother that you would ever meet.

Ah, this is fun. I’ve heard that there’s supposed to be a reunion this fall if they can find enough interested folks. I really hope that they do because now I’d love to meet the folks that I’ve been emailing. Of course, I could just go home for a visit and see them all one at a time…but that’s not quite as much fun as seeing them all at once.

OK then, I think that I need to go back to lying down. This cold has really hit me hard and it’s all that I can do to keep water in me.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home