.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Things that annoy me:

Geraldo Rivera
People who say, “You know what I’m saying?” more than 3 times in 5 minutes
Bottles that, in the year 2007, say twist off. At this point in time, you need a little sign that says...“NOT twist off.”...not one that says...“Twist off.”
Seeing movie stars do ANYTHING other than starring in movies
Pregnant/New Mother parking spaces. Let 'em walk...they need the exercise.
Being nice to stupid people
Meredith Baxter
Women who wear too much perfume
Men who wear too much cologne
Cell phones, call waiting and answering machines
Oh yeah, phone mazes. I think we should stop pushing ANY buttons
Icky men who think they’re hot...which leads me to the next one:
Tom Cruise
The Oleson Twins
The entire casts of The Facts of Life, Joannie Loves Chachi and Full House
Other people’s children
Junk mail
Spam
Telephone solicitors
Shopping carts (I would say "Shopping carts that don't work" but none of them do)
Braille signs that could only be found by a blind person who hugs walls
Huge fake nails
Heads with obviously fake braids
People with rancid body odor
Co-workers who sell crap for their kids at work
Men who think that a woman who accepts a date is tacitly agreeing to sex when the date is over
Rotten kissers
Kissing men with no lips
Going for a friendly peck on the cheek and getting an unexpected tongue down my throat
Annoyances begin and end with, Geraldo Rivera

I'm sure there are many more, but those are the things that have annoyed me in the past week.

Ciao,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home