.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Three years ago this month...

...I had an audition for the game show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and that month turned out to be the beginning of the "Summer From Hell" that I remember so well. I was sick and I had just found out that Rick was indeed having an affair. I couldn't make my audition and I pretty much forgot about all of that stuff.

Well, last month I decided to set up another audition and that audition is Monday afternoon. I have to fly to New York City and spend a couple of days there and then after the audition, I'll go back to the hotel, get a good night's sleep and then fly back Tuesday AM in time to work Tuesday night.

The email about the audition said that first you take a test and then you have an interview if you pass the test. Now, I doubt that I would win a million bucks...but I'm pretty sure that I could get at least 25 grand. That's my goal...25 thousand bucks. So I'm about to get ready to leave and while I'm there, I hope to see a few friends and family members.

OK then, I just wanted to tell you guys that...now I'm going to go grocery shopping so that my son isn't here without a fridge full of food while I'm off playing in New York City. My father is pleased that I'm going, he said that I should be doing things that I want to do such as this silly little game show thing. He's right and I'm going to do just that.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home