.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Good Morning,

The Chief Neorosurgeon came in this morning and told me that they won't have to operate. Right now they are just waiting for the blood to be absorbed from where I blead in my brain last Monday. I have a bad headache but as the blood gets reabsorbed, that should go away.

I am taking notes and when I get home I will tell you all about my experience as a patient instead of a nurse. The Dr. did say I will be able to go back to work eventually. That was my biggest concern. I don't know when I will but I know I can. In the mean time, I'll jus hope that my brain is sucking up the blood quickly. I should be going home one day this week. As soon as I get home I'll sit at my computer and tell you about everything that happend since the last time I was able to type.

Thanks again for all of your well wishes and prayers.

Now I am going back to sleep.

See ya-

Meg

(Currently Meg role is being played by her daughter Ann) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

awwwww Meg,

I leave for a few days (or a week, whatever) and you get yourself all sick and diseased up or something.

Just know that I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers.

Get well quick, I don't like checking blogland and you not being here. Now, I am not saying that your daughter is not doing a wonderful job, she is and we all thank her for letting us know what is going on (your son also) but we miss you and want to hear your words of wisdom :)

Love you!!

July 30, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Welcome Ann aka Meg!

Thanks for the updates.

Meg I bet those nurses are spurring you on to get you outta there! I can imagine what sort of patient you would be!

Anyway, I hope you are feeling much better. But don't push yourself when you get home. We will all be waiting patiently and praying for you.

Kate

July 30, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

I'm so relieved to hear that this isn't something life-threatening. And it's also nice to see your kiddos doing the posting for you. Take your time coming back...rest and get better!

You're still in my prayers.

July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home