.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

There were also some pretty flowers to lie next to:

So...we both laid next to them:


At my house, Limerick Gal made friends with Stewi:


And Payton:


Payton even wanted to dance with her:



This was the first of many fun times that Limerick and I will be having. I can tell that she and I will be great friends...she's fun, quick to laugh and she doesn't take stupid shit too seriously. Perfect! We had so much fun that I can't wait to go out with her again. I didn't even know that she lived so close to me! Is there anyone else out there near Marietta, Georgia? If so, let me know. We can all go out together!

I think I'm going to have a party after I get back to work and feeling better so if you're around here, email me at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com and you'll be on the invitation list!

Well, it's almost 1 AM so I think I should hit the NEW sack!

See ya later!

Meggers

3 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

I love those piggietails Miss Meg! I'm sure you are a wonderful friend. Gal friends are the best!

August 09, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yesereebob...gal pals are by far the best. They don't get upset with you if you have more than one of them and they never lie to you about other gal pals. It's one great big PAL-O-RAM-A!!!!


Oh, and the pigtails are great. One day they're pigtails, the next day they're wavy hair! You can't do that with curlers!

:):):)

August 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never see woman like the two you when I go out with my buddys. You lok like you were having fun and nothing else. Wish you were closer to Wisconsin because me and my buddys would show you a good time.

STan

August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home