.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

OK...

...my son is home, I'm wearing clothes and all is right with the world. I'm going out with a blog buddy tonight and I'm so excited about that! I JUST CANNOT WAIT!!! Right now I'm more excited about that than I am about the bed coming today. Maybe it's just "bed excitement fatigue"...but I'm really happy about going out with a person who doesn't have a dick. I haven't been out with a dickless person since I went out with my friend Anne Arky a while back.

I'm sucking coffee and I need to suck a bit more before I get readier (I just made that word up) for the bed people. It seems as though I should be wearing my jammies for the delivery of my bed...but decorum dictates that I be fully clothed so I am.

Now I'm back to being excited about my bed. After I finish this post, I'm going to get the room ready for the bed. This will be a LOT of work...but it'll be SO worth it.

One of the schedulers just called me to ask if I could work tonight and since I knew that I couldn't, I said, "Sure...if it's OK with the office! They haven't gotten my work release but I DO have one. I think they want me to wait until I come into the office tomorrow."

So, they called the office and must have found out that I can't go back yet because they haven't called me back. So, I didn't have a shift refusal on my record and I am still free to go out and play tonight. Once again, cool beans.

I'm still confused about what I need to do about the positive THC at the ER that first day. Those nit wits never did ask me what meds I was on so they didn't know that I was taking the Marinol. The office didn't ask me to bring that script in so I guess they either found out from my doctor that I have the script or they haven't thought about it. One way or another, I'll bring the prescription with me.

I stopped taking it for a couple of days and didn't eat anything but those Luigi Icees, which I LOVE...but have very little, if any, nutritional value at all. So, I started taking it again. My weight is wavering between 110 and 118. I'm happy with that...only because my legs are so skinny that if I weigh much more than that, I look like a water tower. I gain all my weight in the trunk of my body...all of it except my boobs...of course. But I don't want to go much lower than that...then I look like an Ethiopian refugee. I HATED weighing 92 pounds with my 5'8" frame.

I had been exercising a lot for a while there...enough to get myself a bit of an ass which I never really had before. Wouldn't you know it...I make myself an ass and then I have to stop exercising. It's not fair that all of the black women get all the asses. Of course, sometimes nature messes up and gives a white woman the ass of a black woman or vice versa.

By the way...to the nice person who sent me all of the personal info that they got from my gas bill...where did you find my birthday? I looked at the bill and couldn't find it. It's never been a secret...I posted my birthday when it WAS my birthday.

Well, I guess it's time to get ready for the bed. Tonight I'll be sleeping in that sucker tonight and I can't wait!!!!! I should have you pictures soon...hopefully I'll have it ready for picture taking later today...if not early tomorrow!

Ciao!

Meg

PS Yesterday I made a plate of Rice Krispies treats. I LOVE those! But...this time I added caramel sauce (the kind you pour over a sundae) to half of the goop and it was GREAT!!!! Just a little tip for those of you who make those things...if you or your kids like them, try it in some of the mixture and see if you don't like it too. Do any of you have any other Rice Krispies Treat secrets? If so...let us know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Limerick Gal said...

My mum used to melt cooking chocolate and add rice krispies to it. Put in muffin cases and set in the fridge until nice & chilled. When I'm feeling down and/or homesick I'll make a batch - cheers me up every time.

August 08, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OOOOOHH! That sounds yummy! I had my son pick up some chocolate chips when he got me the marshmallows. Next time I may try your mum's recipe...I have all the ingredients!

I saw a recipe for strawberry treats but it called for dehydrated strawberries and I only have fresh berries. It's amazing how many of them I can eat in one sitting. I buy two packages at a time (1 pound each) and I can eat them within two days...easily. Obviously I am a berry-holic.)


Anymore Rice Krispies treat variations?

I think I'll have one now. With a BIG glass of milk.

Meg

August 08, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I WROTE:

By the way...to the nice person who sent me all of the personal info that they got from my gas bill...where did you find my birthday? I looked at the bill and couldn't find it. It's never been a secret...I posted my birthday when it WAS my birthday.


AND THE PERSON RESPONDED WITH A COMMENT, MOST OF WHICH I EDITED OUT:

I was able to see your name, street name, and city and state. I plugged that in an up you popped. It is somewhat disconcerting to see what is out there readily available, all in that one place.

Yes, it IS disconcerting, to say the least. Luckily, I have no credit worth stealing so I don't have to worry about that...but who knows what else they can do with all of that info!?!

FREAKY!

Meg

August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home