.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The truck driver just called...

...My bed is less than 5 miles away!!!! I can't wait! Jeez, you wouldn't believe all the crap that I found under that bed! You can certainly tell which side was Rick's...there were a bunch of containers of foreplay in a bottle under there.


Anyway... Now all that's left is to get the bed off of the truck and then dress it up in bedclothes. I may go get some new bedclothes...I haven't decided yet. I have to see how the bed looks in my room.


I'm so excited...I get to see my new bed and go out with Limerick Gal...both in the same day!


He should be here any minute!!!!!


OK then, the next time you hear from me I will be the proud owner if a thousand dollar cabin canopy bed...it damn well better be as nice as it looks in the picture. In case you forgot...here's the picture:






OK...I'm going to wait for my bed!!!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home