.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I just woke up...

...and my son is not here. He should have been...he wasn't working today. The bed is being delivered between noon and 2 PM. I'm not sure whether to worry about where he is or be mad at him because now there's no one to help me carry the bed in the house. Damn it.

Oh, thank you to the person who sent me all of the personal info they gleaned off of my gas bill...I thought about that and didn't think it could be seen but that just goes to show you how computer illiterate I am. Well, my son just walked in so now I don't have to be worried or mad. But...I do have to get dressed in case my bed comes early. I'll be right back.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home