.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I KICK MYSELF

(Sung to the tune of the Divinyls 'I Touch Myself')

I like myself, I want you to hear me
When I feel down I know you could be near me
I’ve searched myself I see that you’ve owned me
I forgot myself and I just let you bone me.

I just want somebody else
When I think about you I kick myself
Ooh I just want somebody else
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

You’re the man who from whom I should run
You’re the one who has blocked all my sun
Since you’ve been here it seems I’ve stopped laughing
I am so glad that we’re done

I close my eyes and see me before you
I started to die when I didn’t ignore you
The fool I was I completely adored you
My knees are still sore from bending before you

I just want somebody else
When I think about you I kick myself
Ooh I just want anybody else
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes

I don’t want you, I want anybody else
And when I think about you I kick myself
Ooh, ooh, oo, aah

I just want somebody else When I think about you I kick myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home