.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Remember back when I first bought...

..my new computer and I was talking about making video posts? Well, the proper web cam should be here Wednesday. When it arrives (after I figure out how to use it), I'll start making the videos. It has a microphone and a camera so it should be all that I need to do such things. That's one of the things I told the salesman that I wanted to be able to do when I bought the computer.

Now I just have to figure out how to do that and I should be good to go. I haven't decided what I'll say...I might end up just sitting there staring into the camera. But if that's what I do, that's what I'll post.

If I had the sucker now I'd probably say something about that pig, OJ Simpson. This should be interesting...if he comes up with cash to pay his bail, couldn't the Goldman family take it away? I suppose he'll have someone else do that for him if he has a friend who WOULD and COULD pay for whatever bail is set at. Wouldn't you think that a 60 year old man would have better things to do with his life than to go around acting like a thug?

What a joke. He can't even commit a crime properly. First he leaves a trail of blood all the way to his bedroom and then he allows himself to be taped while committing a string of felonies. He's such a bumbling fool of a crook yet he seems to get away with whatever he does.

I've heard one yahoo defending OJ...and what he said will no doubt become the official "party line" that OJ defenders will parrot. None of them are bright enough to come up with a thought of their own so this guy was out there giving those defenders an excuse to call OJ innocent. Until they get that story...they just sit there with their jaws dropped as the facts come out, awaiting a line of shit that they can all use. Well, they have it now. Apparently his excuse is that "you can't steal something you own and OJ didn't know the guys had guns."

Legally, neither argument is a defense, but it IS enough to convince a moron and somehow a few morons make their way onto juries. All it takes is one. Damn...this'll be fun. One moron and they have an excuse to commit jury nullification. I think that OJ could walk up and stab one of them in the chest with a knife and they would STILL find a way to let that man walk free.

I guess he's a moron's moron. As long as he's free, the rest of the morons feel as though they're free as well. But life goes on and the prisons are full of morons less effective than OJ at creating sympathy. And for some reason, people who actually have to serve their time will still applaud OJ's freedom after committing murder. That, I don't understand. I like to think that the rules are the same for all of us. I wouldn't think kindly of ANY murderer who managed to get away with the crime.

Well, one way or another, this should be interesting.

I think I'm going to clean my kitchen so that I can mess it up again making dinner. What to cook? What to cook? Uuuuuhhh, chicken. That's it...chicken. OK then. What to do with the chicken...see ya.

Meg

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be posting random videos of a certain hottie to entertain us???

September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow insightful. I never considerered the aspect of children of addicts actually learning manipulation from them, and at such a tender age with no one there to right them it is little wonder they continue this pattern in cyber life

September 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Limerick...just for you...any chance I get!

Anon,

Yeah, they learn from manipulative adults. Only a manipulator extraordinaire would be a successful addict. And the kids don't learn normal coping measures because they don't see any. Then, the manipulation works for them so they go with it.

Kinda sad.

September 17, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

OMG!! Meg is gonna be loose with a Video Camera? She is going to single handedly take blogging to a whole new level! I can't wait to see it.

(you know...since it's famous anyway, you could have a Meg's Bed Cam and just have it watch your bed...alllll day...EXCEPT when you are um...using it (for sleep and other private activities). THEN you make it display an image of a doorknob with a red ribbon tied around the knob (or something like that) to indicate to the viewer that you are busy and they should come back later...LOL)

I'll make the image for you when The Bed is ready to enter the world of Reality Blogging. :)

There are people who have cat cams and those things move less than your bed, I'm sure. You'd at least get a ton of visits out of curiosity!! LOL

:)

September 18, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Girl...you're on! The camera is coming tomorrow and then the a guy friend of mine is going to help e set it all up. Then, I need you! Email me your number, you know I can't hold on to a number longer than it takes to dial it.

Thanks chickie!

September 18, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

You've been emailed. :D

September 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray!!!

Uh........I mean I look forward to reviewing all your video postings with interest.

September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home