.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

That poor little thing...

...must be one sad, sad female. She wasn't happy that I traced the nasty comment that she left on the Sally Field post below. When she saw that I knew it was her, she decided to do the OPPOSITE of plagiarism...instead of taking another person's work and putting her own name on it, this time she took her own work and put other people's name on THAT.

I have an entire life and it seems as though that pitiful female can't stand the fact that I have something she doesn't. I don't know why she's so obsessed with me, but she is. Between the entries that she's left on my blog and responding to every single comment on her own blog...I'm not sure how she has anytime to work. Does she have a job or does she just sit at home awaiting another comment from one of her readers?

I, on the other hand...am at work as I type this. I'm on a break so I wanted to pop in, say hello, check my emails and send a couple out. For some nutty reason, I thought that Little Thing would stay on her side of the blog world but I was wrong. If you check the post below this one, you'll find some of her handiwork. She has taken the names of a few normal people and left her usual comments using their names.

I don't have time to address this any further right now, but I shall...in the very, very, very near future even though I would much rather do ANYTHING else. If you would like to see how Little Wing spends her Sunday afternoons, read the comments on the post below this one. Then, when I get home this evening, I'll squash the bug, ban her from my blog (the first time that I've EVER banned anyone!) and then I'll watch the Bears game!!!!

Have fun and I'll be back ASAP!

Toodaloo!!! (I hope that I spelled that properly!)

Meggers

3 Comments:

Blogger Sous Gal said...

"da bears". An SNL skit with Norm!!

I wanted to tell you the vids are HIGHLARIOUS! And Payton...such a handsome boy! And Stewie...well now Stewie...ummm.. "gotta luv him!" :)

I can't wait for sound omg I might burst an artery or something :)

While you're doing the declaw thang...maybe someone needs their wings clipped?

Your blog, your veto.

September 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody obviously has way too much time on their hands!! I agree with Sous Gal - your blog, your veto.

September 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep,

And I hereby veto any and all people with that much free time on their hands!

I'm going to make a video for you as soon as I finish my coffee. I worked so much that I slept until after 1 PM Monday afternoon! That's what I get for staying up so late in communicado with my pal.

OK then...the lunatic will have to go back to bickering alone. I'm bored with the whole scene, man.

See you soon!

(Or you'll see me anyway!)

September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home