.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Good morning!

I'm up early so that I can wander aimlessly around LA. I just printed out tickets to today's taping of a Bill Maher show, one that I missed yesterday. If I start really early, I could make it on time.

OK then, all I have to do is get dressed and leave the house. I wanted to go to CBS Studios in time for today's taping of The Price is Right but my daughter wants me to wait for her to go on Monday because, "If you get on and win you can't go with me on Monday!" I love my daughter so I'll let that one go. But...I'd rather get on and win today than take a chance of not winning on Monday.

If I won, by Monday I could be driving MY NEW CAR!

Oh well. I've printed out my tickets so I'm going to get a cup of coffee and head out to the studios to see if I can find another show to watch this morning. The Bill Maher thing isn't until later this afternoon. OK then...I'm done here so I'm going to get the coffee and then leave for the day. I'll see you guys tonight!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! I love the Bill Maher show!!

Tracie

October 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Tracie,

It's not tough to get in to his show, the hard part is getting to LA and then finding the studio.

If you watch his show tonight...I'll be in the audience when they were interviewing John Edwards. I wore a gray and pink Cubs t-shirt and my hair was straight down. Hope you enjoy it! I do wish I could have seen the monologue though.:(

Meg

October 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK, I watched the Edward's interview on the show last night. My daughter taped it the other night. They showed the audience once and it was when everyone stood up. I told you that I never did. I felt as though ladies don't need to stand up. Leave that one to the men. Anyway, I saw the black couple that I was chatting with, I'll show you the wive's picture when I get them developed. I looked to her right to see me and I saw the top of my head from where I was sitting down. The rest of the audience stood up. I screwed me.

:(:(:(

October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home