.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello again!

I just got back from a taping of an interview between Bill Maher and John Edwards. That show will air tonight on HBO. It's called Real Time with Bill Maher.

John Edwards was there and they spoke for about 10 or 15 minutes. they showed a tape of Maher when he was on O'Reilly and made O'Reilly look foolish. To be honest, he didn't need much help.

Apparently they tape different parts of the show during the week. Yesterday they did the monologue and tonight they'll put the entire show together at the last taping.

If you're able to watch the show tonight (if you have HBO and you want to)...I'll be the one who wasn't standing, cheering or clapping. It was a rather nebulous interview with no really good questions asked.

It's a shame that they take your cameras and cell phones while you're outside of the studio, the best things I've seen were when I didn't have the stupid camera. I think I'll start sneaking one in. I'll carry two...like cops carry two guns...one will be the throw away and the other will be the one that I use. With my luck, the flash will suddenly work while I'm inside a studio. I haven't been able to get it to work the whole time. That's pretty much OK, I've taken most of the pictures outside.

OK, my daughter and I are going out to play tonight...I'll pop back in when we get back!

Ciao!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home