.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 19, 2007



OK, the top picture was taken from the top of the Beverly Hilton, the bottom was me in the room where they were holding Arnold's roast the other night. Most of the pictures were on their sides so and I can't figure out my own computer much less this one. When I open them at home I'll put them up here the right way. OK, I have to leave now...there will be plenty more pictures to follow.

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Meg you are really photogenic! you look gorgeous ( good looking genese clearly runs thru ya family)

October 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Lara, you are TOO kind! I've been full of compliments this week, most of them are, "You're her mother? You could be her sister!" I love it.

I am having so much fun...Monday should really be the good day...if I get to hear...A NEW CAR!

Meg

October 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home