.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Last night...

...my daughter and I drove over to Sunset, parked the car and walked two miles up the street and then two miles back. It was pretty fun, we passed a lot of people lining up for clubs.

I had one disposable camera left and Annie took a shot of me in the front of The Viper Room. Then, I went to grab the camera out of my purse and my finger lightly tapped the button. When it did, I took a picture of a kleenex, a stick of juicy fruit and loose change. That was my Chateau Marmont picture. Damn.

I've done so much walking since I've been here that my legs are pretty sore. And today...we're supposed to go to Laguna Beach. But, I don't know where my kid went. I woke up and she was gone. Her car's here, as is her phone, her keys, her purse. Everything but her. She was here when I went to bed last night and I can't for the life of me imagine her just walking off.

Now what do I do? Do I get dressed and pretend that we're still going to the beach? Or should I wring my hands wondering where in the hell she went?

I'm ringing my hands.

I'll let you know if I find her.

See ya

Meg

PS One hour later...I finally got too worried. As I said, my daughter lives with 3 guys. I didn't want to knock on any doors because of what I'd imply...or interrupt. So...I waited until I was good and worried and then I knocked on one guy's door. He said she was in another room...sleeping in the bed of someone who isn't there this week.

OK. I found her. Now I just have to wait for her to wake up.

:):):)

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Meg - have fun at Laguna!!! I LOVE that place!! Have a margarita for us while lookin' out at the ocean!

October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home