.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I took a moment...



...to consider whether or not to run this reply to my blow job post. I actually had to think about it. I was a bit blog-shy, even after posting this:

( http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/search?q=oh+martha )

So, I recognized the hypocrisy of the false modesty so I'm just going to post a man's answer to my blow job rhetoric:



Of course you know that your blog has a point - counter point aspect. So I'll take the counter-point.

Eating Pussy,

I suppose all men do it, or at least say they do it thinking that burying your face between your mates legs and making moaning noises qualifies.Of course any woman while she may enjoy having a man in such a subservient position will tell you that concept is wrong. But of course the woman has to know the difference as well.

A good job of eating pussy involves greater knowledge and thought than most men are willing to devote, since during such time they have a completely different agenda. That's to "get off" and back to the Beer and Ball game as quickly as possible while making their mate think they're a sex god. If a guy's real large, he's so impressed with himself that he doesn't see the point in giving an earthshaking oral orgasm. He thinks that should happen just at the woman's sight of his member, because males are "sight oriented." If he's small, he resorts to the face in the crotch position because he's never had the confidence to take it easy and explore the female anatomy.

The guy that knows what he's doing starts with foreplay until the woman is breathless and ready to give herself freely to the pleasure that he's already shown that he can provide. He kisses his way to the woman's lips (the other ones), while gently flicking his tongue on the hood of her clitoris, exposes the entire naked clitoris with his fingers. He then puts it between his lips, sucking, and licking until the woman can't stand the ecstasy of the orgasm that shakes her to her soul.

If the woman is willing she can be brought to orgasm over and over, until some women even experience a heavy ejaculation. It's much more intense than the ejaculation of most men.

Finally the guy with confidence has her trembling under his spell, and knows exactly when to begin coitus. Under ideal conditions, he "rides her high" being sure that his penis is in contact with the clitoris until both collapse in a writhing heap of ecstasy having both come to orgasm at the same time.

Did I leave anything out? I enjoyed reading your blog on blow jobs. You nailed it... uh so to speak! :-)



Well sir...I don't know that I'm in any position to answer that question...such thoughtfulness deserve more than my answer alone. So, I offer you my harem of Meg's Bitches...may their answer's be just the salve that you require.

I did make note of your use of the word "intense". Once Rick complained that sex with me was no longer "intense". His grievance merely served to let me know that I was being compared to another woman. It was truly a great time in my life.

Since Rick's departure I have had no further negative criticism. Why, just the other night...

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Carpet eater....LOLOLOLOL.

YOu should have told me that you were going to see the movie first so that I could tell you where to look!

There's a scene with Jill Scott chatting with some good looking black guy who's name I don't know. They're in a diner and sitting across from each other. I'm sitting next to the black guy, to his left. I was wearing a big parka and although you might not notice it, I was sweating like a horse.

:):):)

October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home