.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Is it me...

...or are people just STUPID?! Yesterday I gave a guy my number. I have a non-published number so you can't get my name or address with it. Thank God.

I thought he would be a nice safe guy to go out with...once or twice to see how things went. He's not physically my type but he's not butt ugly. He has grown daughters and they're lovely so I figured he was just a nice family man...which he may very well may be. But he did something that freaked me out. Last night, right after I fell asleep (after midnight) my phone rang. I picked it up to see who it was and it was him. I didn't answer it. Nothing good can come out of talking to me in the middle of the night after waking me up. Then, he called me again at 7:30 this morning. I did the same thing that I had done 7 hours before.

Anyway, he woke me up twice and the second time I couldn't get back to sleep. So...what's wrong with this picture? The way I was raised, it's considered rude to call anyone after 9 PM or before 9 AM. Of course, you make exceptions for some calls, but not for a guy who's calling you for the very first time. And, for that matter, the second time. Both times being at bedtime. If I didn't think he'd enjoy it, I'd set my alarm for 3 AM and call his lame ass.

Then, this morning, he sent me an email asking for my last name because "Meg looks so bare there alone on his cell phone." He's not getting my last name, my middle name or my dress size.

There are a couple of guys that I see occasionally but for the most part, I keep meeting weird dudes. Now, I KNOW there are some good guys out there. Of that I am positive. But, I must say, there is also an overwhelming number of jack asses parading as men.

I'm going to speak to Solaris today, as soon as I can. When I do, I'll get some details regarding what happened to her last week in court. Then, I'm gonna discuss it here. I'm looking forward to that.

For now, I'm gonna suck some more coffee and try to get in touch with Sol.

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is none of your business what happened in that courtroom, Meg. Want the short version? Solaris lost, and she made a complete fool out of herself. Post that on your blog, Meg! Solaris is a joke! Shes been one since the beginning of time. You and her have started a big ruckus over nothing and now she sees what a loser she really is.

Meg, why dont you just quit and mind my own business? Solaris means nothing to you, and even she knows it as I have seen to it that it has been made clear to her. She knows what a criminal nut you really are, Meg!

Meg, a word of advice. Worry about your irresponsible children including the child molester and about your failed duties as a wife and as a human being. Make the next year a good time to get on with the rest of your pitiful life. Maybe next year should see you return to therapy for a little refresher. Take your children with you, Meg. I do not blame Rick or your grandchilds mom for leaving your family. You guys are in some serious need of help, and those poor kids need to be saved!
Take that snob Solaris with you too! She seems to be following the same path! Really, Meg you have caused enough damage!

December 02, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Uh oh...mehtinks the whore who is currently fucking a married man is back. Hi Colleen Lombardi! Are ou having any luck changing that name to Jeff's name yet?
I deal with you in the morning, I've had a loverly night.
:)
Must suck to look your age.

December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home