.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Well...

...I did it. I gave him a chance (the guy I was gonna slow things down with). Check this out...remember when I said that he called me at work? Now he's saying that he didn't do that. I know that he did, I was sober, him...not so much. I could forgive him for forgetting, but not for saying, "It didn't happen." Just because he didn't remember it doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Add that to the conversations he had with my sister thinking she was me and you end up with me wondering if this guy knows me at all. Anyone who does would know that I wouldn't lie about that call. So, I am annoyed again.

Anyway, I'll be back in a couple cups of coffee.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home