.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good morning!

I just got off the phone with the bank. I've been disputing a charge on my account for two weeks now and I can't seem to get them to give me my money back. The worse thing about this is that I think my sister did it. I asked her to come stay with me because she's having a lot of personal problems that I don't want to go into here but suffice it to say that I seem to be getting robbed on a regular basis.

My nice and quiet life is being rather trashed. I didn't really want anyone else to live here, but when it's your sister, what can you do? I should have known better when my other sister wouldn't help her. They've always been much closer to each other because I am SO much older than those two. Not SO much, but when we were kids it seemed like a lot. The sister that would have been close to my age died and I miss her something awful.

I have to go to the day chemo thing later on and I'm not in the mood at all. I don't know what to expect and I don't want to find out. I do know that it starts with a needle and I HATE needles. They aren't so bad if I'm pointing them at someone else...but I can't stand to have one pointing at me. If I were diabetic, I'd just have to die. Daily needles are one of my biggest nightmares. They might as well toss me in a box full of spiders.

Speaking of creepy crawlies, I need to go back to the vet and get those pills again. This time I'm gonna ask them if they have the crap you put on their skin too. The two products should take care of this. I hate seeing fleas on my animals. Yesterday Payton was sitting straight up and I saw a flea on his doggie-dick. I had to go get it. It was a real low in my day...bugs and doggie-dicks...ick.

Payton is sitting right next to me, as usual. I was reaching down and petting his pretty hair and I wondered what I could do to make his hair look cool. I could die it...ya think? What color should I do that? Maybe blond in a cool pattern...ya think?

Anyway, back to the fleas, I do have to keep at them until they're gone. I can't let him get all scabbed again. Don't you hate seeing your dog lose his hair in places from scratching? It's so pathetic, I have to be sure it doesn't happen again. It's coat is all back to normal now and I want to keep it that way.

Oh, I saw the teacher on TV again...that one who's getting 40 lashes for letting her class name a teddy bear Muhammad. Why do all these people from free countries feel the need to go to lash countries? I wouldn't do it. It's not even fair to my family. Why would I put them in a position to worry? The military may have to, but regular people from democratic nations doesn't need to go there. I just named my computer, stove, dryer and curling iron Muhammad. From now on when I want to call someone a bad name, I'll call them a Muhammad.

Why should the government be the only ones who can change the language? I want to do it too. So, from now on, Muhammad means someone dumber, meaner or shorter than anyone else in the room. Using it in a sentence, "Let's toss him out the window, he's such a Muhammad."

OK, I have to run. I'll be back later!

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Meg - I'm sure using "Muhammad" to describe a dumb or mean person is SURELY going to start a blog flame war.

November 27, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, I won't participate. I'll just show them the same respect that they show us. Period.

Meg

November 27, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

HAve you tried Advantage? What about shaving him? I've never had a problem with Advantage- it's killed houses full of leas- I wonder what the issue is? Hmmm.....

November 28, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep. I just went back to the vet yesterday and bought 5 more capstar pills for each animal and this month's Advantage. The cats use something else...I can't think of the name. The fleas aren't so much on the animals...they must be in the carpet. I treat the animals with capstar, that kills the fleas on them...they have NOT A ONE on them...then two weeks later I see them again. I must not be getting someplace in the house where they're nesting. I don't know what to do except wait for it to get really cold here. Of course, I can't let the house get cold. I'm baffled. By the way, if you're keeping track, it's now over $700 that I've spent on the fleas. Before this is done I fear it may go over a grand.

After I bought the stuff at the vet, I found it online for half the price. I'll be getting the stuff online from now on and I WILL win this war!

Meg

November 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home