.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Did you ever.....

...find yourself looking at a guy (or a chick, whatever floats your boat) and wonder, why is this guy here with me? I did that last night. I was noticing how good looking he was and how normal. I just couldn't figure it out. It can't be this easy. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop but like Scarlett would say, "I'll worry about that tomorrow."

I'm not sure what I feel like doing but I think I may just go out and watch the Bears game with my kid. For some reason, a lot of Chicagoans show up to watch TV when the Bears play. It's a nice atmosphere but grits are still an option. (By the way, I've NEVER eaten a grit in my life...not one.)

I feel like playing but I have to take care of business first. So, off I go to finish acting responsible so that I can go out and do the opposite.

:):):)

1 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

One of the tragic sideffects of our experiences....

December 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home