.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hello from the depths of hell!

If you read this the other day, you might remember that my landlord was coming over here to check out the plumbing after he had received a HUGE estimate to change the pipes from copper to PVC or whatever it is. Well, yesterday they came at about 10 AM and stayed until 11 PM and they're STILL not done. There were about 8 of them working and they'll all be back today so right now we're all trying to get a shower in before they cut the water off again.

What a charming mess they've left. Last week I cleaned the dickens out of my house including shampooing the carpet. The plumber dudes came in and tracked mud from the front door to the bathrooms and left a hideous mess in there. They've dug up my front yard, removed one toilet, cut a hole in my bathroom wall to get to the bathtub pipes and God knows what they've done under the house...I don't go there.

At one point, there was a plumber in my bathroom squatting so that his butt crack showed a LOT! I went and grabbed my digital camera so that I could snap a shot as I walked down the hall to show you guys but the camera seems to be broken so I couldn't do that. I really was disappointed about that because I so wanted to let you guys see that butt crack. Oh well, you can just imagine that one. Is it a law that plumbers have to show a few inches of butt crack every time they squat?

They'll be here any minute so I need to go and use my plumbing as much as I can while I can. Then, I have to go out and pick up a cell phone for a job that a friend wants me to do marketing his business. The chemo is rendering me unable to work the floor for the time being...a great thing to have happen right before Christmas. I don't know how in the hell I'm going to pay next months bills AND buy presents...but I'll figure something out. The chemo should be done sometime next month so hopefully I'll be able to keep my house going until then. In the meantime, I have a feeling that the landlord is going to raise the rent after this plumbing bullshit.

Oh, by the way, I did hide the animals well!

Have a good day and I'll see you later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home