.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm such a nit wit...

...the other night when cheek kiss dude (who is now tongue dude) called me, he was trying to play games on the phone but I didn't know it was him and I hung up on him. Somehow we got it together and we went out and had a great time. Then, last night he called me again and I didn't recognize his number so I didn't answer. He usually calls from home and the caller ID says his name.

Last night when he called, I looked at the number, never thinking it was his. It did look familiar though so I was afraid it was some dude that I had gone out with a while back. I didn't want to see that one again so I just didn't answer. On top of all that, when I went to check the caller ID to see if it was the same number that had called before, I couldn't find the number at all.

Then, for a second, I thought...what if it was tongue dude? So, I called the number back only to think, "NO! It might be some OTHER freak that I didn't want to talk to!" so I hung up the phone ASAP.

So the normal guy did the normal thing, he called me back. But by then I was afraid that it was freaky dude so I didn't answer. Then this morning I checked to see what that number was on the caller ID and it was gone again!

Then, this morning I got another email from him saying that it was him again last night and now I look like a total jack ass. He's wondering what kind of an idiot I am and I'm trying to figure out how to NOT look like a moron now.

I have to go shopping now.

I'll be back after I stop feeling like a complete ASS!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Meg xx

December 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home