.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good morning!

Once again, I've come here with nothing to say. I do that every so often and I never know where it'll lead.

Oh! Last night Fuckbuddy dude called for the first time in months. (You may remember him, I THOUGHT that I blew him off months ago.) But, he didn't mention that at all so I'm perplexed. Damn, that man is so pretty. We were chatting and all of a sudden I thought about Cheek Dude and I felt bad for speaking to fuckbuddy dude. Cheek hasn't done anything to make me feel like that...it was just one of those spontaneous feelings that I didn't expect.

What the heck does that mean? I don't understand me sometimes.

I had another one of those unexpected spontaneous feelings the other day when I was speaking with Rick. He mentioned something about his ex wife (the one before me) and it annoyed me. It shouldn't have, he meant nothing by it. I was just surprised that I felt jealous after all this time. What the heck does THAT mean?

Those are some telling feelings, I would think. I don't know what the heck they tell people, but they have to mean something, I just don't know what.

I had a migraine last night for the first time in years. I've had headaches, but this was a full blown migraine/sick headache. It eventually went away but I was freaking out a bit. I thought, "Oh, this is great. I'm gonna blow that aneurysm and be dead by morning." I didn't know how I would let you guys know that I was dead. I should find someone to give my password to so that if I do just drop dead, you'll know what happened to me.

When I had that cerebral bleed last year, I was sitting in my doctor's office waiting room. Quite the coincidence, I had an appointment and felt fine. One minute I was filling out paperwork and the next I was in the emergency room all tied down. I had NO idea what I was doing there. I ended up in the hospital for a while after that.

I was thinking about that the other day. Between the tumor and the aneurysm, I don't know what to expect out of my brain. But, I remember the nothingness that I experienced after the bleed and it made me realize that if I did drop dead, I wouldn't feel a thing. So, I'm not so afraid of it anymore.

I am scared when I drive, though. Especially if I'm going fast. I wonder what would happen if I stroked out on the road. I told my father that because at one point I was just too scared to drive. My dad said that it could happen to anyone, any time. Between that and the time that has past, I have gone back to driving as much as I used to. I can't just sit in my house frightened so I guess I'll just live my life doing the things that I want to do.

Well, I have a few things to do this morning so I'm gonna go. But after that, I don't have to do anything until 5 so I'll be back before that.

Have a good day and remember that there's a stupid R in February that doesn't really belong there!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home