.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who Wants to be a Movie Star?!


I am not an agent...


...I don't work for an agency and I have never hired an agency. But I have been working in movies since 1977 when I had my first job as an extra in the movie Heroes with Harrison ford, Henry Winkler and a very stuck up Sally Field.


Most recently, I finished working on my second Tyler perry movie, Madea Goes to Jail. In the last Perry movie I worked on, I was in the diner scene with Jill Scott, I was sitting to the right of Lamman Rucker who, by the way, was an amazingly kind and friendly actor. Ms. Scott was also an extremely pleasant actor to work with as well.


I've worked on Andersonville, Warm Springs, Dirty Dancing, What About Bob, Fried Green Tomatoes and so many more that I can't remember all of them.


I have no patience for people who take advantage of those who don't know much about the movie business. Finding work as an extra in movies isn't that tough to do at all. If I can do it, anyone can. Extras are occasionally hired for speaking roles. You never know what might happen when you walk on to a movie set!

If you would like to learn how to find work as a professional extra, let me tell you how. For a measly 5 bucks to cover my time and effort, I'll send you all you need to know to find work as an extra in the state of Georgia as well as how to behave on the set once you DO get YOURSELF hired and some more helpful hints.

I promise, when you get the information and pictures that I have prepared, you'll be excited to get to work and you also be quite a few steps ahead of others. The entertainment value of my "Extra Special Experience" will be worth more than the 5 bucks itself...the help that I can offer to you in your search for work in movies will be quite a bonus.

Make sure to include either your email address or your street address:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home