.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I just got home from...

...driving home. I went out for less than an hour and on my way home, I was sitting at a stop light. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular, certainly nothing that I remember. The car was quiet because my stereo AND the local radio selection both SUCK! I had Payton with me so I had someone to talk to. But at the stop light, I wasn't talking.

All of a sudden I had a thought that hit me swiftly and like a punch in the chest.

Cheek Dude is a really, really decent guy. I haven't found any faults except some damage around the heart. I can relate. Other than that, he's quite the nice guy. And it appears as though he likes me. That's the thought I had.

The implications of that thought are what took my breathe away. If a guy like that can like me, I might be worth liking myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Helllloooooo, new outfit and hair!

Go Meg Go!

January 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! :)

I've decided I'm just going to live vicariously through you!!

January 30, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn ladies...it is all quite vicarious...isn't it?

Now I'm gonna do the dishes. Vicarious living will have to wait..although I won't be wearing gloves!

January 30, 2008  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Meg - another lady of note to add to the role

http://singlemomseeking.com/blog/

January 30, 2008  
Blogger theangelJean said...

Yay Meg!

It might not seem like it, but it's a huge step up, from general self-esteem to realising that you're the kind of person who could have - deserves, even - a fulfilling relationship with someone who appreciates them. Especially given all those idiots who never realised what a wonderful woman they had. Congrats on taking that step!

the angel Jean

January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home