.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

OK...

...I am officially smitten. Cheek Dude told me that he was worried about me because I wasn't at home when he called. Then he said that "I shouldn't tell you that stuff." I told him that he most certainly should!

He's the one who told me that you have bad luck if you leave your Christmas tree up past New Year's Day so I took mine down early just to be on the safe side. I think it worked!

It's late, I'm tired and we just got off the phone. He said he was going to bed soon so I said, "Think about me!" He said for me to do the same. I told him I do that all the time and he said, "Well, that's a mutual thing."

So, now I'm going to bed and fall asleep thinking about him. I'll look for him in Dreamland and with any luck at all, he'll still be half naked.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home