.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good morning!

I haven't much time right now...I'm waiting for the bathroom to warm up enough for me to take a shower and then I'll be back in a bit. It's Alaska cold out there now but it's supposed to make it up to the 70's today! That's just plain stupid.

I was wondering what you guys thought about the Roger Clemens hearings yesterday? Do you think congress really should be involved in something like that? If so, why? Where in the Constitution do you find the part where the Federal Government is supposed to oversee baseball? I know a bunch of guys who did steroids but none of them ever were called to DC.

Anyway...I'm going to grin and bear that cold bathroom now.

I will be back soon!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

bit nipply in that bathroom eh?

February 14, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG yes!

I could cut diamonds with those babies after stepping out of the shower!

I shall return...damn I've been busy. I haven't had 7 hours sleep in the past 2 nights combined.

February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home