.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LOLOLOLOL...

...so much for being coy. I just found this question:

"...So you are paying someone some special attention, early in the morning, when they proceed to FART in your face. How do you handle?..."

Well, let's see. I have not encountered that particular problem so I don't know for sure what I would do...but I think I would stop paying "special attention" to the gassy nimrod who had just farted at me.

I'd be tempted to put on a mask and say, "Sorry, but if a mask is necessary, I guess a blowjob is out of the question."

Now...I suppose it could have been an accident...I guess you would know from the guy's reaction whether or not it was. If he is excessively apologetic...which by the way is the proper reaction once you have farted in a person's face...I'd have to let it go. But I would also have to offer this stern warning..."If you fart in my face ONE MORE TIME...my jaw will snap shut." That should do it.

Men are like puppy dogs. They learn by reinforcement...positive or negative. If he doesn't fart at you...give him a nice pet on the head...or the sexual equivalent. If he does...point at him and say, "NO!...Bad boy!" Then STOP the positive reinforcement. If you keep showing him "special attention" after receiving a face fart...the man has no reason whatsoever to stop the olfactory assaults.

Now...if a guy farted in your face and did it on purpose...or twice in 13 years...I would have to say that you should shove a cork up his ass. And don't leave it right there were he can pull it out...shove it up there like it's a suppository and let him either dig it out or tell him to go and "Fart it out yourself!"

You know...I felt pretty sorry for myself because I don't have man friend on Valentine's Day this year...but I must say...no one has farted in my face so life is sweet.

:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its been a lot of fun reading and commenting on your blog. I never meant to upset anyone, my special apology to Jaded. (Notice my disclaimer at the bottom of the Bible Quote?). I was just being a stirrer.
Now its really time for me to get back to my work, I will keep reading your posts though.
Don't blame the guys for not sending/giving you roses; a single stem at my local supermarket costs $10.
So this is for you Meg:
http://www.justourpictures.com/roses/marjoriefair.html
Be happy and enjoy.

February 13, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I sincerely doubt that Jaeded was referring to you when she made that comment. I think she was simply stating her opinion that had nothing to do with you.

I hope that you hang around long enough to see that.

I've enjoyed your comments and hope that you continue to do so.

By the way, we women have all the hormones...why are the guys getting so sensitive?

I never complained about roses...I'm not sure what you're referring to. I have 2 dozen pink roses sitting in front of me.

:):):)

February 13, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh...by the way...thanks for the sweet link!

Meggers

February 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$10 a stem of rose is the Valentine Day Special.

:):)

February 13, 2008  
Blogger Nicey said...

I like your style, keep on doing what you keep on doing eh !

February 14, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you!

Are you from Fargo or Canada or some such northrn place, eh?

Meg

February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home