.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guten Tag!!!

It's been a busy week and it shows no signs of slowing. I still need to pack and get my ass to Florida.I also need to buy a new mic before I go because I have to make a video of me sneezing...don't ask. Then, I need to get a digital camera...I think mine was broken not too long ago. Then, I can take pretty pictures in Florida. My father's condo is on water, sort of like a street for boats so everyone can have a slip and a small pier.

The water fowl are all over there and the foliage is beautiful so I could take a lot of cool pictures. Oh, and they have lizards...all over. I even swept up a frog once in the kitchen. That's not what a Midwestern woman wants to see in the morning. We don't usually sweep up carcasses in Illinois, unless they're in the actual city of Chicago.

I spoke to a friend of mine in California this morning. He told me that last night, he had a Marijuana Party...sort of like a Tupperware Party only instead of free kitchenware, you sample the weed.

My friend holds these parties every few months. He charges $225 to get in...$175 goes to the doctor and $50 goes to the marijuana store for the samples. Then, everyone who comes gets a "prescription". It's not like a prescription for 20 joints...it's more of a ticket to get into the pot store. Then, you just go shopping. I haven't had the pleasure but maybe someday I'll get there.

Today Payton has a play date with another boxer. The two of them met briefly last week, long enough to figure out that they wouldn't freak out and now we're going to put them together some more to see if they'd be able to go to the Battlefield together eventually. Luckily, they're both nice dogs so they should be good together. Damn! Now I wish I had that stupid digital camera!

I hate camera's with film. I still have some from October that I have to have developed. I never remember to grab those suckers on my way out. I'll try again today when I go to the pet store for aquarium filters...but I can't promise anything.

I may need a list now. Let's see, I need filters, film developing, a mic for the computer and an ink cartridge. That ought to set me back a hundred bucks easily. Crap.

Well, I just looked around at the kitchen and it's a mess.



There's only one thing to do...go into the living room and wait for my sister to wake up and take care of the mess. She seems to enjoy that.
:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home