.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, February 22, 2008

As I type this...

...there is a reporter here in my kitchen and a camera man dude getting ready to shoot a shot of me at this computer. I'm not quite sure what to type now so I'll just make it look like I can type really fast.

(This is where I typed gibberish but when they shot me from behind I had to get rid of it.)

The guy is behind me and he's telling me to type but as I said, I don't have anything to say. But, I can keep typing the same thing over and over again.

I hope that people watching this on TV can't read that I'm not really writing anything. They are almost done. I already spoke to the reporter lady and now they're just getting a few shots of me at the computer. I guess I already said that.

Now they're gone. They interviewed me for a special that will air here in Atlanta but not tonight. It's a thing that they're working on for something that isn't a quick thing, it's planned. So, when they let me know when it'll be on, I'll let you know.

Anyway...I think my part is over with unless they need something else but they probably won't...we sat on the couch talking for a long time.

Of course I had to primp for that so I have make-up on and a new outfit so I'm going to put it to work.

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

If they put it on youtube Ill be able to watch it toooo

February 22, 2008  
Blogger John said...

And you're not sharing this primped look with us?
:-(

February 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, John, I should have but I was too much in a hurry to leave the house.

And Lara, it should be on the stations website if nothing else!

:):):)

February 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home