.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm working on a post...

...about the kids in Texas. But I have to run to the doctor to find out when I can go back to work. In the meantime, I need to see how you all feel about this so I've created a poll. I'd appreciate it if you would take part in it, you don't have to answer ANY question except the question that I asked.

I have to run...see ya later today!

pollcode.com free polls
Do you think that the government had the right to take over 400 children from the mothers in Texas?
Yes No It would have made more sense to simply remove the men. Those women were an imminent danger to the well being of the children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home