.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hi there!

I'm taking a break from cooking cookies and cleaning cabinets. It looks like I'll be spending the entire day in the kitchen. Oh! It's almost 5 PM...I guess I HAVE spent the entire day in here.

I just put the last sheet of cookies in the oven and I'm freezing the rest of the dough so that I can easily bake more cookies when my grandkids come over. Today I made white chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies...one of my very favorite cookies.

I'd start something else now but it'd be too late by the time I finish so I'll just finish cleaning out the cabinets. It's AMAZING how much stuff I'm throwing away. I checked the date on some flour that I found in the back of a cabinet and the sell by date was 2004. That means that I bought that flour when Rick was still living here. It's no good either.

Oh...for some odd reason, Rick asked me not to "answer him" on the blog. So, I won't. He didn't say not to mention him at all, he just said that if I had something to say to him I should just email him privately. Whatever.

Damn...I'm looking at my kitchen and it's a huge mess. I cleaned it this morning before I started cooking. Now I have to finish cleaning again.

BRB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home