.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Damn...

...I had to go to court this morning for someone else. That's a bitch...isn't it? It took them over and hour just to call each name and ask the people what they were going to do. I was there as a witness to a case involving a DUI. The guy wasn't drunk and as it turns out, they are offering...at the worst...reckless driving. They don't have any evidence to prove that the guy was drunk and the defense had evidence that he was NOT drunk.

I wouldn't even plead to the reckless driving case since there's no way that the DUI would stick. I'd make them take me to trial and let me be found innocent. But the state has the dude's driver's license and he can get it back today if he cops the plea. I don't know that reckless driving would look any better on an insurance application...but it's not a DUI. Oh well, not my problem.

Payton has been ridiculously protective of me since I got back. He never goes more than a few feet away from me. He's listening to everything that I say as though I were some drill sergeant barking orders to a new recruit. Maybe he thinks that if he doesn't "SIT!", I'll leave again. He's such a good boy. Of course, he's taken to humping legs and other things that he can get at. He doesn't do it much and he knows that no one likes it, but I guess he's just a dog. I can't blame a dog for wanting to hump a leg...but I can't understand a man who gets that little itch and can't help but scratch it as soon as the opportunity pops up. Of course I'm referring to married men...single men can do what they want as can single women.

Oh...man did I digress! I don't know where that last paragraph came from. I was talking about the stupid court case. They took so long to read off the docket that I decided to just leave. I'm literally down the street from the courthouse. If they need me, I could be there in a few minutes. I'd rather sit here typing at you than sit in court listening to a bunch of traffic cases that don't concern me. I haven't gotten a ticket in a few years so I'm good. I shouldn't have to go to court at all. Oh...I do have to go to get something on my record fixed...damn. That's a bitch. They left a failure to appear on my record that shouldn't be there...I beat that charge easily. But somehow, they left it on my driving record. Hell, I guess that's my criminal record! Does that mean that I'm a crook?

OK...I'll have to get that fixed. But, as Sandra Bullock found, it's tough to erase something that's on a computer. Oh well, if nothing else, I could beat the charge again using the same evidence that I had last time. I just hate to go through all of that.

I bought a new oven yesterday. I like it but there's a huge problem. The cabinet it sits in (it's a wall unit) is smaller than the oven itself. None of them fit the cabinet anymore because they just don't make the same size ovens anymore. I'll have to have two cabinet doors shortened and I'll have to fix the front of a drawer. I'll try to take a picture of the stupid thing if I can. Actually...let me do that now.

BRB.

OK...I tried all I could think of to take a picture and for some reason, I just can't. I brought up the camera thingie and I could see the cabinet on the computer screen, I just couldn't make it take a picture. I should leave my entire computer locked up when I leave town. Actually, I should lock up my entire HOUSE when I leave town. If I were smart, I'd get a studio apartment and sleep on a couch. No extra rooms, no extra beds...nothing. If I were to get a studio, the only other flat surface in the place (besides the floor) would be the kitchen counters and the back of the toilet. Then, no one would want to sleep at my place. I could hide a small roll away just in case some guy spends the night for some reason and I DON'T want him to sleep on the couch with me...(once again, for some reason...you never know.)

Have you ever noticed that a guy will fuck you anywhere? If you are, for whatever reason, confined to a car, couch or camp site...no guy will ever say, "This is too awkward." They will find a way to make it work. If it means fucking you with one leg on the floor and the other leg on a couch...they will find a way to do that. They can't dance for 2 minutes but they can balance on one knee if their dick is in a female. Odd isn't it?

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home