.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Interesting...






I never thought of that. Of course, by the time I figured out HOW to make a video, I wasn't angry enough to bother with such non-sense. That's not to say that I wouldn't have done it if I could...I probably would have done it. I started the blog and I never would have thought that I would have done that. I can't even go back and read the early posts because I had totally forgotten that I ever wrote some of that stuff. I tried to read it once and I ended up deleting a couple of posts before I just decided to stop reading it. There were too many things that I would have deposted, there wouldn't be much of a blog left if I did that. So, I don't bother with reading what I write after I write it.

I had a great day. I did volunteer work at the Humane Society of Cobb County. I loved every minute of it and I hope they call me back soon. Some of the stuff wasn't too much fun...like scooping cat shit out of the litter boxes. But walking the dogs was a LOT of fun. So was feeding them all, I would stop and give them all a few minutes of affection.

Of course I wanted to take every single one of them home with me but I think I've filled my quota. There was one that looked EXACTLY like McFly, my older cat. I wanted to take him home just to mess with people who know that I only have one cat. I'd enjoy watching them wonder how that one cat gets around so much and then I'll get to see the looks on their faces when both cats walk in the same room.

Ooh, I have to puke. BRB.

OK...I have to lie down for a little while because I suddenly feel like shit. These things don't last too long so I'll be back shortly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Wow thanks for sharing, if more people exposed the bitter baskets maybe the bitter baskets wouldn't be so quick to treat others like shiate! Making tubes is very theraputic :-)

April 16, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...unfortunately, I think they would just end up hiding better. Nothing can stop a horny married fool who wants to screw someone else. An oath before God doesn't stop them, what would?

April 17, 2008  
Blogger akakarma said...

That's pretty cool!

April 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24180681/

April 17, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

That's an interesting article...but I beg to differ when they say that she did it because of how powerless she felt. I'm sure she did feel a bit powerless but as I said at the beginning of this blog, you do it because your life has been pulled out from under you and you feel as though you don't have anything left to lose. The worst thing that could have happened has already happened. So, now what can they do to you?

April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home