.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Saying Hello in Cree...Tansi (pronounced Dawnsay)!!!

I think they're called danio's,

I'm not sure. But they're something like that. My digital camera is broken beyond repair (doncha love kids in your house?). I tried to take pictures of them a while back and I had them in a draft that I had forgotten about. Here they are. I apologize for the quality:



With this picture, I was trying to zoom which makes it harder to catch the suckers. The target isn't smaller but your range of fire is. I tried that after I couldn't get close enough with my computer camera. This is the all blue danio:


This is the blue and yellow danio:


They're both beautiful fish. There's a third danio but it stays hidden. It's the prettiest of them all, almost white silver and black stripes. It only comes out when you feed them and I had just fed them. You seriously can't feed these guys too much...apparently something really bad happens. I forgot what.

Anyway, the danio's are the first fish that you put in the water which takes at least a couple months to get ready. It took me several months because I don't go to a salt water store too often. I found a good one and they're talking me and my son through the whole process of setting up a salt water tank.

The fact that we haven't killed any of the 3 starter fish is a good sign. We must be doing something right. I got the freshwater aquarium stuff down...I've had fish live for years without so much as cotton mouth or cotten rot, whatever the cotton disease it.

Oh, cotton mouth is what you get when you smoke weed, I forgot. I guess it's cotton rot.

Anyway, the danio's shit all over the place and that starts some process that I have to have before all the rocks begin to grow and someday I'll have a beautiful salt water aquarium.

I'm waiting.

Oh, by the way, as Peter Griffith once asked, "You know what really grinds my gears?" Promises that I'll have a wish granted that don't come through. I get emails all the time that I read and delete without passing on because I couldn't pass on all of them. But this one email was really cool so I not only passed it on, I think I may have posted it up here. No...I meant to but I never did. Maybe I will. It really was cool, it was something by Deepak Chopra and it was the first one that I did right. I sent it to the proper number of people and waited a corresponding number of days but no wish.

So, my gears are grinded over that. I read an email, take the test, send it to all of my friends, annoying the hell out of them. I even sent one to my father and guys I haven't heard from in a couple of years. I even had a couple of those guys call me again and that wasn't the point. All of that for a wish and then...bupkis.

It's just disappointing. I had wished for a bunch of cash and except for those 2 fifties and 2 hundreds that I found in my room, I get nothing. If that was the answer to my wish, it was a sorry ass answer. It's not at all what I had in mind, not a'taaaaalllll!

OK. Listen to this. The day I flew to Florida after Jean died, I lost a credit card. When I got to Florida and didn't have it, I reported it lost and they sent me another one. Then, when my father drove me home, he and I went to Kroger and Sam's Club one day and he left the next day.

Later on I noticed that my wallet was missing. So, I was screwed. I thought that I left the wallet in my father's car but he cleaned it out and never found it. So, I had to find someone who would cash a check with no ID. I did, but I ran out of cash quickly and had to cash a couple checks before I finally found my bank card. That wasn't in the wallet, much to my surprise when I found it. Then, I got the replacement credit card in the mail so I had the bank card and one credit card. Next, I found my passport. So, now I have ID and with my birth certificate (which I also found looking for the wallet), I could get a new driver's license. In the meantime I had to drive on my passport, LOLOLOLOL. So, eventually I went to get a new driver's license and I sent off for a new nursing license. I had to replace all of my credit cards, licenses and my Social Security card. And I had to do that all quickly. One Monday I went to the DMV only to find it closed on Monday's so I had to get the next day and both days I had to get up at 5 AM to drive my kid to work so that I could keep my car. His is messed up. Of course, I had to pick him up as well and he never knew if he'd be getting off at 3 or at 6:30 so I had to wait at home for his phone call those 2 days.

All of those things had to be replaced. That HAD to be done because then, and only then, would my wallet show up. And yes...last night my sister slept at my house and somehow, this morning she reached into the only place that I hadn't looked, the bathroom closet. Actually, I did look there, I don't know how I missed it.

The lady at the DMV said that my old license was "invalidated". I don't know what the heck that means...it expires on the same day that the replacement license expires. It LOOKS like a valid license, I don't know what she meant. The worse part is I liked the picture on the old license. It's the best license picture that I've EVER had. And when I went to the DMV, it was first thing in the morning and I hadn't showered because I just drove the kid to work and thought that they would literally give me a replacement license. I had just renewed that one a couple of months ago. They used the same picture then, I had no new picture taken. But this time, with my ragged hair in a pony tail, wearing oversize jeans and the t-shirt that I had slept in, not to mention no make up, I had a new picture taken. For some reason, it looks like I have a David Letterman gap in between my 2 front teeth. I looked at the picture when I got back in my car and I didn't see any spinach or anything like that...I don't know what that was all about.

Anyway, now I have a spare wallet should I lose one. I just hope it's not the one with the bad picture...that's the valid one.

OK dokey...I think I should go out and run around to a few places while I still have the time.

See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home