.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

These are pictures...

...of what I hope my tank looks like someday:




They were sent to me from a BB (blog buddy) and I cannot WAIT for mine to be as nice as this one!

By the way...

..I was speaking to my daughter the other day and she told me that a friend of hers was showing her some funny pictures that he had received in an email. My daughter was looking at them when all of a sudden she recognized something in one of them. It was MY house. The picture was taken on one of the days that I had The Betrayed Wife Sale and somehow it ended up on the internet.

I told her to have the guy send me a copy. When she does (and who knows WHEN that'll be) I will post it. If anyone else has a picture of a house with a Betrayed Wife Sale, please send it to me!

Meggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home