.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Here I sit so broken boned...

...by the klutziness that I have honed. It's tough to get comfortable but I dare not take another pain pill. The last one knocked me out for hours and hours. At some point yesterday, my sister brought me a lovely dish of food. Her friend made a great big Sunday dinner and she knew that I would probably burn my hair off if I tried to cook so I got a bit of everything.

At the hospital they gave me something IV for the pain. I slept that one off for the first part of the day. When I woke up, I hobbled around just a little and it started to hurt again so I took ONE FRICKING PAIN PILL and it knocked me out until 5 AM. The only reason that I knew it was AM was that it was dark outside. It felt more like 5 PM but in Georgia, I don't think it's ever light at 5 AM. As soon as I woke up I had to jump out of bed and wash my face because I woke up in a dish of rice pudding. With raisins.

My sister left the food next to me on the bed and at some point, I must have been looking for a man because the food was on the half of the bed that I rarely have to straighten out. No one ever visits that side of the bed. Well, almost never.

When I first opened my eyes I thought, "What's that?". "That" was a covered dish with a ham dinner on it. Only after I processed that thought did I begin to perceive the feeling of something wet and icky on my cheek. That wet and icky stuff was rice pudding. I had moved around enough to get the wrap off of the pudding and to get it all over the right side of my head. THAT'S when I woke up quickly and hobbled to get the rice and raisins off of my face, my hair and my bed. All in that order.

Then, I couldn't just sit down, I had to do the normal stuff that I do every morning. I had to make the coffee, feed the dog, the cats and the fish. I had to get dressed, wash my face and brush a couple parts of me before I could sit down. I can sum it all up in one word....OUCH!

I can't even look at my foot because it's deformed. It's so deformed that it would hurt too much to look at. I got a glimpse of it in the hospital and I haven't looked again. I don't even know if you can see it through to bandage and I'll never know because I am not going to look.

I saw the x-ray...that was bad enough. It convinced me that I was going to listen to the docs who told me not to put ANY weight on that foot at all. So, everything I do takes a lot longer than it usually does. Hell, it takes at least 5 minutes to flip a light switch because I have to get to it and then go back to where I started.OK, this part if all 100% my opinion:

I received this comment on a post that I wrote about my murderous cousin, Paul Mergel:

I've known Maryann Mergel for 20some odd years! She was one of my mothers best friends....Maryann would NEVER just go on some trip, or move away from her grandchildren!! They were her life, thats the only reason she moved to Georgia in the first place! She was murdered! Wake up and open your eyes people....there is a serious pattern here and the police need to dig deeper, it's not just about forgery or guns!! She was murdered and her grandchildren need to know who cared for them through thick and thin cause it certainly wasn't their mom or dad!!!!!

Mary Mergel is my aunt a my cousins and I want to see to it that the bastard frys for killing our her. I'll BRB, I'm going to post a picture of him again. I have to go find it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home