.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm not the only person who needs a slave...

...I received this from someone who needs one too:

That is easily the best job post EVER. If you have any leftovers, please send them my way. I'm looking for the same thing...but they don't have to wear a suit. Good luck!

Tee hee.

LOLOLOLOL...I think this guy is applying for a DIFFERENT type of job:

"I am your personal male nude assistant.I am available to be your personal nude assistant.
Hours there and things you wish done by me in the nude can be any and all domestic things you would just enjoy having a nude assistant helping you with.
Send inquiries with chores you have in mind so we can discuss terms.
I do not send photographs anymore due to the ones requesting one were interested in that and that only. You understand. "


OMG...I understand all too well.


Damn! It's amazing how many people want to be slaves:

"If this is real, I am interested. Honestly I have never been a man servant before, but I'm tired of real world jobs. I am a complete novice, but I am also very accomodating (almost too much at times) and I can cook, clean, do laundry, run errands, etc. I'm not going bore you with my life story, so please let me know if the spot is still open. Also, some more details would be nice. Thanks"

I hope he's familiar with Family Affair!

This one doesn't understand the meaning of slave:

Hello, I saw your add, and I was wondering if you could give me somemore information about yourself? And whether there is pay involved? I am available until about the middle of August and the opportunity seems considerable if there is more pay than just room and board. thanks.

Is there "pay" involved? Hell no. Slaves don't need money, they might flee if I gave them a stipend of any sort do...DUH...NO PAY!

LOL...more women looking for a man servant:

"Oooooh! I want one too! Best of luck to you finding one. :-)"

OK...this is getting silly:

"Hi, my name is ************* & I am responding to your job posting on Craig's List & I would like to receive more information regarding this position at your convenience."

The headline for the ad specifically says SLAVE. What else does one need to know? I believe that I was quite up front when I write the ad for a Slave/Man-Servant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home